All content copyright Katrina Hall 2008 through 2025

Friday, July 3, 2015

Minneapolis!

Here I am!  New town, new neighborhood, new everything!  I've been exploring this sweet little neighborhood , most of which are small, cozy looking houses, with bright flowers , tidy lawns, and lots of stucco, adding up to great charm.  And the people are just like me - striking up conversations from their yards to me as I walk to the stores.  The small market I walk to has beautiful, huge pots of planted edibles and herbs, and there are flowers everywhere.

  See the blackberries (not quite ripe) below?  Someone has planted huge walls of berries along the sidewalk so people walking by can pick a few to eat as they stroll by.  I love that spirit of sharing.

And it's wonderful to see Izzie, Frankie, and Noah for more than an hour or so -!

Wishing you a wonderful 4th of July!












4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

I am soo so happy for you!
What a lovely neighborhood..and beautiful Littles:)
May health and happiness follow you all the days of your life there♥

katrina said...

Thank you, and good to see you, Nana! Sorry that Blogger rearranged my pictures, though:) Hope your summer with YOUR Littles is going swimmingly -

Linda said...

Hi there Katrina....
Finally...moved in....enjoy those kiddies!
Lovely street scape...
Cheers!
Linda :o)

katrina said...

Thanks for the welcoming words, Linda!