All content copyright Katrina Hall 2008 through 2025

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

christmas cookie countdown: gingerbread stars and lemon candy cane cookies




I'm stockpiling gold ribbons, cellophane bags, and hunting for those big gold foil stars in anticipation of the wild weeks just before Christmas, when the oven always seems to be on, and the stacks of cookies pile up, then dwindle as I pack up the bags.


Gingerbread Stars and Lemon Candy Cane cookies are some of the prettiest - just click on their highlighted names to get the recipes. Happy Baking!


4 comments:

La Table De Nana said...

They are beautiful..Happy Holidays to you~

katrina said...

Thank you, Nana! I was reminded to race to your blog and sigh over your delightful packaging of delicious cakes and tarts, sauces and...well, EVERYTHING! You do it so well, my dear. Joyeux Noel to you and your lovely family.

Marianne said...

Your cookies look wonderful, Katrina! I wish I was a cookie baker. Maybe in my old age (now) I will become a maker of cookies. All the blessings of this beautiful season to you!

katrina said...

Thank you, Marianne, for those kind words! I cannot believe you're not a cookie baker - it's so easy, and you're such a fine cook! I don't think age has a thing to do with it , as I'm certainly no spring chicken. Zest is all you need. That, and love.